The Book of Esther Charm Bracelet
The Book of Esther Bracelet
In the Book of Esther, We are introduced to an orphaned girl named Esther, raised by her cousin Mordecai. By the grace of God, Esther is brought to the king's palace and favored by King Xerxes. Esther is then allowed to save the lives of her people after Haman plots to have all Jewish men, women, and children killed.
I encourage you to read The Book of Esther and witness the mighty hand of God.
Silver-plated brass Murano Glass Beads
8.5 inches wide lobster hook clasp or barrel clasp.
The Book of Esther Charm Bracelet consists 18 charms and 1 bead stopper:
- Queen Vashti
- Hadassah / Esther as a child
- Royalty (Esther enters the king's palace)
- Hegai, the king’s eunuch, cares for Esther
- Perfume part of 12 mo. beauty regimen
- Comb part of 12 mo. beauty regimen
- Dress Royal attire
- Shoes Royal attire
- Exceptional food is given to Esther
- Esther Approaches King Xerxes’ throne
- King Xerxes’ crown
- Haman (the king's two-faced assistant)
- Brave – Risking her life, Esther tells the king that Haman will have her and the Jews killed.
- The Jews defeat those sent to kill them.
- Heart (Esther receives favor)
- Queen saved the lives of the Jews
- Bead stopper
*All Saint LaFon Jewelry is made-to-order, designed, and handcrafted in our New York studio. If you believe you need a larger/smaller size please add your wrist size in the "notes" section upon placing your order.See jewelry care for instructions on caring for your jewelry.